Select Your Language

Jun 2, 2012

Here's the 2nd Pt.1

Some of the folks wonder what happened on my last post as a big bang came from behind while i was posting on my blog and figure.fm...


And that was this package...



ME: Um... Don't try and scared me like that!
Madoka: Tee Hee~ ^~^
ME: what's that?
*And where on earth did u get that strength to carry that?!* XD


Madoka helps me to open it up and BANG again... =_=|
ME: OMG! that's... 
*oh forget i got this from a friend a 50cm Obitsu from Azone and that is why...*


madoka stares at the box...


Madoka: Lilia Onee-sama~
* continues opening the package*


ME: ... omg! (repeatly)

she's looking around check if Lilia is okie...


Madoka: Lilia Onee-sama wake up!~
Lilia: Zzz~*sleeps peacefully*...
ME: =_=


the contents of lilia and Madoka-chan helps me to check and ensure it's ok...


She introduce her to me like they met before...

While on top of that...


Here's the 2nd daughter of mine as the 1st 50cm Obitsu Lilia from Azone as i only able to afford then a DD ...
Lilia: *Suddenly woke up yawns~*
ME & Madoka: Eh?...
~to be continue~
(When i have the time to take her pictures... for Pt.2) 


No comments:

Post a Comment