Tig Tags

Azone 50cm (38) Cosplayers (2) Design (14) Dollfie Dream (25) Events (13) Figma (6) Nendoroids (30) Pureneemo (49) Pushy (1) Room (4) Scale figure (5)

April 5, 2012

Mia X Madoka Double Shoots

Was yet a fun day @ Esplanade sky garden (Singapore) with Loke's  daughter Mia-chan and it's my daughter Madoka's 1st and most gorgeous group shoots which are just right below...
My daughter just woke up in the beautiful morning.... But then while i got a call from my friend....
then i hear a sound from my kitchen ... 
There is the culprit who makes the sound OMG! n my sweet melon which was left outside was nearly gone!
(Madoka with a epic looking... )
and never image she'll... XD
ME: Madoka let's get change we're going out.
Madoka: Eh?... going out?
ME: Quit the Eh... i said we are going out...
Madoka: YEAH!!!
  
After Meeting with loke which has same collection as me, i recommend him and his friends to this place the Esplanade sky garden (Singapore)... ^^v
And we started set ups our daughter's helping out too...

After some photography shoots i really get in love of this photo and is her 1st shot with Mia-chan too... ^~^v




Here she is the mature looking Mia-chan. ^^

She's one gorgeous looking daughter of loke... ^^  

And off cause same camera  which i have also featured in my post and this Classic camera was also recommend by loke too... ^^

Well from this photo on wards i'll let them do the talking so enjoy! ^^ v  






All thanks to GSC figma stand cause i cant image it can also hold up my 1/8 madoka... ^^















After got home my little cutie daughter looks very tired...^^
Well lastly Photo's are in M&M (do also visit loke's post too) doubly shoot by Lumix LX5. ^~^v

No comments:

Post a Comment